We're so glad you're joining us for our live online training! Below is the link you need to follow to access the live stream and a few pointers to help you get the best out of the day.
There is a short workbook to help you with the session, you may want to print this before the training starts.
Hints and Tips
- We are streaming through Youtube - when you click the button above the Youtube live stream will open up in a new window.
- Make sure you are watching on a computer with a good broadband connection, using a modern, up to date browser such as Firefox or Chrome
- Whilst watching the live stream, try not to perform tasks that could take up significant internet bandwidth - such as downloading large files, video messaging, or streaming other video content.
- Both chat and comments are enabled on the Youtube page. There will be an opportunity to have questions answered at the end of the day - if you have a question for the team, please add in the comments box. Please use the chat (to the right of the video) to chat to other viewers, the team, or let us know how you're getting on throughout the day!
- During breaks and lunch the cameras will not be live, but a countdown will appear on screen letting you know how long you have until the session starts.
- If you have problems with playing the stream, or it is not loading or displaying properly try pausing the stream and letting Youtube buffer for a minute or two, then press play. Live recording is enabled, so you can watch with a slight delay if necessary.