How your business can support your local CAP Job Club
As a business, you have an exciting opportunity to invest in your local community through supporting your local CAP Job Club. Whether you can provide time, resources, contacts, work and training opportunities or anything else, your local CAP Job Club needs your help to support those seeking work in your area.
Below are just some of the important ways in which you can help. But please fill in the form below and we will be sure to put you in contact with your local CAP Job Club Manager to explore how best you can support the unemployed.
Your business could help by:
- Providing resourceful business contacts for the local CAP Job Club Manager
- Providing employment opportunities for club members
- Running sessions for the Job Club
- Offering open days, work experience placements or internships to Club members
- Sponsoring the CAP Job Club financially or in-kind
Sorry, we’re upgrading our website this week
We are upgrading our systems to provide a better experience for our clients and supporters. Unfortunately, this means we have had to take all our web forms offline temporarily. In the meantime, if you’d like to get in touch about anything on this page please email email@example.com.