Share on:


Can CAP help with the increase in energy prices?

If you are struggling with debt and have concerns about your gas and electricity bills rising, we can offer you advice as part of our our free debt help service. We will also help you access any support you are entitled to, and assist with budgeting. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide emergency funding directly to you.

Get in touch to start your journey out of debt today by calling 0800 328 0006.

Is CAP just for Christians?

No. CAP will help anyone regardless of their religious beliefs. We monitor our services to ensure that everybody receives the same caring service regardless of race, nationality, religion, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.

Does it cost anything?

No. Our services are completely free. We are able to provide a totally free service because CAP is a charity and receives donations from churches and individuals who want to help people.

I'm self-employed, can you help me?

No. Sorry, we are unable to help those who are self-employed. We advise contacting another organisation like Business Debtline or PayPlan.

Do you help with food/household items?

No, we are unable to help with food or household items. We advise contacting Trussell Trust who may be able to help you find a local food bank or other support.

Is there a maximum or minimum amount of debt that you can help with?

No. You may access our Debt Help service no matter how much debt you have.

Do you provide gas and electric top ups?

No. If you’re located in England, Wales or Northern Ireland we advise visiting National Energy Action for advice.

Find out how CAP can help you