People and Culture have a mission to see CAP as a highly desirable workplace of the Christian world: attracting and retaining the very best people. We are the champions of our culture, magnets of talent, skills and ability transformers, ensuring all CAP’s people have an enriched, and healthy work experience; all this to see CAP fulfil its vision.
The role of the People Operations Coordinator is to get involved in all aspects of HR at CAP head office alongside producing payroll for staff each month, managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and any other HR task that may need doing.
Who we’re looking for
We are extremely passionate about making and keeping CAP a great organisation, treating people fairly, and developing them so that both they and CAP achieve their full potential. We are also passionate to see CAP’s life transforming services available to all communities across the UK, giving our clients the opportunity to hear and respond to the love of Jesus. We are professional and competent whilst being compassionate and ‘make it happen’ kind of people.
Please see the Job Profile for more information.
CAP offers a generous rewards and wellbeing package, including:
- 6.5% employer pension contribution
- 34 days annual holiday (including flexible bank holidays)
- 1 additional days holiday for each full year of service (up to a max of 5 additional days)
- 2 paid Mental Health days and up to 5 days Family Emergency leave per year
- Paid ‘Revive’ days to take time out with your team during the year
- Enhanced paid sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Access to Employer Assistance Programme
- Gym membership discount
- Hybrid working
- Flexitime from day one (start/finish earlier or later in the day, accrue extra time off & achieve that work/life balance)
- plus many more! (see the rewards brochure below under ‘related documents’ for further information and pro-rata details for part time employees).
Under the 2010 Equality Act, schedule 9, we have a genuine occupational requirement for all employees and volunteers to be practising Christians.
For further information, please contact the People & Culture team on 01274 760720 (option 6) or email [email protected]
Information on genuine occupational requirements.
CAP celebrates the value of diversity and our aim is for our workforce to be as inclusive as possible as well as representing the communities we serve. With this in mind, we welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds. We are committed to continue building an environment that embraces diversity and includes all.
You are advised to submit your completed application form as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered. We reserve the right to close the post before the stated closing date where we have a high response rate.
Please note that we are unable to consider applicants who do not presently have permission to work in the UK.