- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Christians Against Poverty will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request Christians Against Poverty to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount & date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Christians Against Poverty or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Christians Against Poverty asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Our mailing address is:
Christians Against Poverty