Hundreds of families will be shown God's love in action as they are given a real solution to their debt crisis, changing their lives forever. They won’t fear the post arriving with bills they can’t pay. They will be able to sleep at night and their health will improve as they are freed from the worry and stress that debt brings. Marriages will be saved and families kept together. Many will receive the gift of eternal life as they come to know Jesus.
Be money wise: did you know?
- Without a will, your estate does not automatically go to your partner.
- Unless your will appoints guardians of your children, then the court will decide who takes care of them.
- You can reduce your Inheritance Tax Bill by leaving a charitable legacy in your will.
- A will is not just about who gets what, it says who makes your important financial decisions.
- It is important to review your will periodically, especially when your circumstances change.
To leave a legacy, you will either need to create a will or amend your existing will. We have produced a helpful booklet to make this as easy and straightforward as possible.
Order our legacies pack here
Find a Christian lawyer in your area by searching the Lawyers' Christian Fellowship database here.
If you've got any questions, please contact us on 01274 761980 or email email@example.com.
"When I became pregnant with our first child, it dawned on me that, without a will, we wouldn't have a say in who brought up our daughter if both my husband and I passed away. That gave us the kick we needed to get one made and, because we were already passionate about CAP, we decided to include a legacy to make sure we continued to sow into their work after we were gone."
Jennie and Matt, CAP legacy pledgers.