Making a will is a wonderful opportunity to express your life’s priorities – your family, friends and the causes you care about. Leaving a gift to Christians Against Poverty in your will means you will leave an eternal legacy.
Hundreds of families will be shown God's love in action as they are given a real solution to their debt crisis, changing their lives forever. They won’t fear the post arriving with bills they can’t pay. They will be able to sleep at night and their health will improve as they are freed from the worry and stress that debt brings. Marriages will be saved and families kept together. Many will receive the gift of eternal life as they come to know Jesus.
Be money wise: did you know?
- Without a will, your estate does not automatically go to your partner.
- Unless your will appoints guardians of your children, then the court will decide who takes care of them.
- You can reduce your Inheritance Tax Bill by leaving a charitable legacy in your will.
- A will is not just about who gets what, it says who makes your important financial decisions.
- It is important to review your will periodically, especially when your circumstances change.
Sign up for our weekly emails